"The purpose of the Association is to uphold the traditions of tennis, through the activity of the clubs which have contributed to promoting this sport throughout the whole world. In order to achieve such aims, the Association shall organize sports and cultural events, round-tables and seminars concerning tennis and all the aspects of the life of the clubs connected to the world of tennis or which are typical of tennis clubs; it will maintain in addition the spirit of fair play which is inherent to this sport" (article 1.2. of the Articles of the Association).
- Mr. Juan Mª Tintoré in representation of the Real Club de Tenis Barcelona-1899 (Barcelona, Spain).
- Mr. Philippe Washer in representation of the Royal Leopold Club (Brussels, Belgium).
- Mr. Xavier de La Courtie in representation of the Racing Club of France (Paris, France).
- Mr. Brian Hatton in representation of the Cumberland Lawn Tennis Club (London, United Kingdom).
- Mr. Enrico Cerutti in representation of the Tennis Club Milano Alberto Bonacossa (Milan, Italy).
- Mr. Lars Myhrman in representation of the Kungliga Lawn Tennis Klubben (Stockhom, Sweden).
- Mr. François Roch in representation of the Tennis Club Geneve (Geneva, Switzerland).
- Mr. Wolfgang Hofer in representation of the LTTC Rot Weiss Berlin (Berlin, Germany).
- Mr. Juan Mª Tintoré - CTC President - Real Club de Tenis Barcelona-1899 - Honorary President
- Mr. Jurgen Buttkus - Vice-President/Treasurer - Tennis Club Genève
- Mr. David Macloed - Cumberland LTC
- Mr. Lars Myhrman - Kungliga Lawn Tennis Klubben
- Mr. Pedro Navedo - Real Sociedad de Tenis la Magdalena
- Mr. Garbhan O'Nauallain - Fitzwilliam LTC
- Mr. Maurizio Romeo - TC Parioli
- Mr. Petr Simunek - I.Cesky L.T.K.
- Mr. Gunnar A. Streidt - LTTC ROt Weiss Berlin